Do you pay attention to your ductwork? Not even the latest, most expensive AC and heating units will function properly if you have a dirty or damaged ductwork system. That’s why it’s important to keep them clean and fully functional all year round.
If you need help with air duct repair, replacement, and maintenance, turn straight to Rosenthal Heating & Air Conditioning. We provide various expert HVAC services in Burlington, WI and throughout Southeast Wisconsin. With our decades of experience, we guarantee we can provide professional ductwork replacement and repair solutions no other company can match.
Stay cool and fresh all summer long with a new AC installation. Call today for an estimate!
The Importance of Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning services are very important to keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape. Just a few benefits include:
- Reduced Need for Repairs: Even small blockages can spread rapidly throughout your system. In fact, forego duct cleaning long enough, and you might end up having to call for a ductwork replacement.
- Less Health Risk: Dust particles and mold buildups are just some of the contaminants that reside in your ductwork system. Apart from being disgusting, they also carry thousands of harmful bacteria. Prolonged exposure to these can lead to serious health issues in the long run, such as asthma attacks and allergic reactions, among others.
- Better Performance: Getting rid of blockages allows your HVAC to perform better. Air will flow smoother, the movement of its parts won’t get hampered, and your unit won’t have to exert as much effort to control indoor air temperature.
When was the last time you talked to an air duct cleaning company? As a general rule, you should have your ducts cleaned at least every three years. Call us right away if you're already due for ductwork cleaning. We're open, 24/7!
Signs You May Need Air Duct Replacement
Some of the most common issues our air duct replacement and repair team encounter are:
- Dirt Buildups: Dirt, dust, and mold can build up in your ductwork and cause blockages.
- Duct Leaks: A leaking ductwork will heavily strain your HVAC system. Your unit will have to use more energy to compensate for the air seeping through the duct cracks.
- Improper Ductwork Sizes:This often happens when homeowners install new HVAC systems without properly measuring the dimensions of their current duct system.
Keep your heating system in tip-top shape through regular furnace maintenance check-ups.
We Provide Ductwork Repair and Replacement Services
Rosenthal Heating & Air Conditioning is a full-service HVAC company that provides air duct repair, replacement, and cleaning services. We primarily serve homeowners from Burlington, WI.
What sets us apart from your average air duct cleaning company is experience. Customers have no doubts entrusting their HVAC systems with us because we’ve been in business for more than two and a half decades now. It’s no lie that we have all the skills and know-how to address various ductwork issues.
Plus, we’re very versatile. We don’t limit ourselves to ductwork installation and repair services. We are more than capable of fixing your furnace, AC unit, boiler, or even entire HVAC system if needed.