Rosenthal Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to let you know that:
- We offer multiple service options
- We offer same-day response and flat-rate pricing on service and equipment – No surprises!
- We will never ask you to sign a contract
- We are a family-run business and understand the importance of your time, your comfort and your bottom-line
- We are fully licensed, insured and certified by the state of Wisconsin
Planned Service Program
Benefits of Planned Service
|NO contracts or agreements to sign||Never get stuck in a contract|
|Delayed billing up to 30 day||Payments can be delayed for up to 30-days|
|Pre-scheduled furnace, boiler & air-conditioner tune-ups to find issues before they happen||Tune-ups are set up to accommodate your busy work schedule and business needs|
Service Plan Program
Our SERVICE PLAN PROGRAM offers all of the same benefits as our PLANNED SERVICE PROGRAM without the tune-ups and maintenance reports that go along with our tune-ups. The SERVICE PLAN PROGRAM is focused towards businesses that may already have a maintenance person but offers security in case a major problem should occur. This option is as low as just $99 per year for your business!!!
If either maintenance service program is not right for your business needs, we still offer the following option for regular service at your business:
- Low diagnostics with no trip or fuel charges
- Flat-rate pricing on service and equipment
- Free estimates on new equipment
- Employee-answered phones 24/7, 365 days a year
Show Your Employees YOU Care
Rosenthal Heating & Air Conditioning can offer offer your employees safety and comfort in their own homes. We would give them our Planned Service Maintenance Program that includes fall/summer tune-ups & discounts.